MOBILE SECURITY PATROLS
Mobile Security Patrols can be utilised to protect property, assets and people. In most cases just having a regular visit by an AMS Patrol to your site can be enough of a deterrent for perpetrators.
AMS Patrol Service can include…
- Night or Day Patrols
- Building Un-lock and Lock up services
- Perimeter building checks
- Internal building checks
- Escorting staff to and from their vehicles or transport pick up location
- Check and or respond to Machinery and Industrial Alarms
- Alarm Responses (Commercial / Industrial / Residential)
- Welfare checks on staff working alone or late at night
- Casual Security Patrols
Our Mobile Patrol Officers will observe and report on areas that are not necessarily directly related to security duties such as…
- Inspection to identify maintenance issues
- Inspection of site to identify maintenance and WH&S issues
- Monitor on site security system and emergency alarms
AMS Security has an extensive patrol network that operates throughout the Adelaide Metropolitan area with a large fleet of response vehicles available to attend to alarm activations and or other emergency call outs seven days a week.
We utilise both marked and unmarked security vehicles equipped with dedicated mobile phones and two-way radios linked to our 24 hour Security Control Room. All AMS Patrols are readily available to be contacted in the event of an emergency response requirement or any other assistance as required. Direct contact with AMS Security Officers conducting the Patrol Service eliminates call centres and or holding ques.